Monday, August 4, 2008

Terminator: Salvation trailer worries me a bit...




Now I feel if I didn't know any better, I'd think that this was the new trailer for some new Alien vs. Predator movie coming out soon. Christian bale can be seen almost everywhere these days, its kind of weird. But I'm just not so alright when it comes to him playing John Connor, I mean he's batman! I don't want John Connor to come on screen and say these awesome one liners in some voice that sounds like some beast man! Is that just me, or does someone else feel this way?



Back to the AVP reference. It sure looks like its a new Alien movie that's set in some unknown territory and...craziness ensues. Just to lay it down quickly - Im scared. I'm so in love with this serious, it made me start a blog about it, and I don't want to be disappointed right along with my other Terminator loving colleagues. Maybe somewhere along the lines Eddie Furlong will come along in the movie, and remind everyone who the real John Connor is, and will always be.

No comments: